CU Switzerland @ 9T Labs
The event, titled “Innovation through Collaboration” focuses on showcasing various collaborative projects. While it will highlight conventional industrial collaborations aimed at optimizing parts and manufacturing technologies, it also provides an opportunity for other forms of collaborative endeavors. One prominent area of focus is sustainability.
Invited are members of CU overall as well as non-CU members.
The focus of the event is on the following points:
– Additive Manufacturing
– Thermoplastic technologies
– Applications for aerospace, automotive, sports, Space, medical
– Fast processes and high-volume technologies
– Recyclability/sustainable solutions, when aligned with other focusses
– Innovation, collaborations, multi-partner projects
We will schedule a total of 11 presentations (10 minutes each), each followed by a short and dynamic panel & Q&A session.
The final program with the confirmed presentations will be communicated by Monday, 14 August at the latest.