- Exchange of experience between users as well as between users and research institutions
- Thinking in terms of the component process chain from design to verification
- Provision of knowledge
- Provision of analysis tools with applicability limits
- Function-integrated lightweight design
- Integration of the findings/knowledge of the other, more “practically” oriented working groups in order to improve the component development strategy and to reduce errors in the necessary model assumptions
Overview presentations by speakers provide a framework for the exchange of experience.