CrossTEQ has developed an end-contour accurate thermoset-based compression molding process that bypasses these costly processes and also opens up versatile possibilities for upgrading any waste stream in the industrial production process.
With A-Comp, industrial companies can:
- Return own plastic and composite recyclates to (own) use,
- Making optimum use of waste streams in the product life cycle
- Bypass costly recycling processes and thus save costs,
- Avoid thermal processing in recycling and thus reduce your own CO2 footprint,
- Increase the use of bio-based reinforcing or filling materials in new products,
- and reduce the proportion of virgin plastics in products.
Read the whole TEQ Blog of our member CrossTEQ.