On October 14, 2022, our CU member Composite Technology Center / CTC GmbH (An AIRBUS Company), founding member of the former CFK Valley e.V., celebrated their 20th anniversary and the inauguration of the extension of the CTC technical center with more than 200 guests on site in Stade!
In addition to a ceremonial greeting by Lower Saxony’s Minister Dr. Bernd Althusmann, there were speeches by Dr. André Walter, Chairman of the Board of Management of Airbus Aerostructures GmbH and Managing Director of Premium Aerotec GmbH, by Melanie Reinecke, Deputy Mayor of the Hanseatic City of Stade and Member of the State Parliament, and by Thomas Friedrichs, Managing Director of Projektentwicklung Stade GmbH & Co.KG.
These 20 years mean for the CTC and its network:
- 20 years of innovations in lightweight design with composites!
- 20 years of successful cooperation with great customers and excellent partners!
- 20 years of network building all over the world!
- 20 years of teamwork with great people!
- 20 years of progress for more efficient and sustainable mobility!
The CTC team would like to thank the great customers, partners, supporters, friends as well as the Composites United and looks forward to further collaboration to drive and implement innovations and lightweight technologies for a green and sustainable mobility of the future!
CTC Website: https://ctc-composites.com/